Black Seed Oil’s chemical composition is very rich and diverse. it contains 15 amino acids (including 8 out of the 9 essential amino acids), proteins, enzymes and co-enzyme Q10, vitamins A, E, B1, B2, C and niacin as well as the minerals calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, selenium and zinc. It’s also a unique source of the right Essential Fatty Acids including the well-known Omega’s 3 - 6 - 7 - 9.
With virtually no side effects, the healing power of Black Seed Oil is actually quite unbelievable, it is said that there are only of few issues that it cannot help the body overcome, we can’t list all its health benefits, so here are a few:
Health Benefits of Black Seed Oil:
* Regulates and strengthens the immune system
* Improves and supports overall vitality and general well-being
* Helps with allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds
* Helps the cell metabolism and tissue elasticity
* Improves energy production
* Keeps the digestive system clean
* Improves the lymph circulation
* Balances the gallbladder secretion
* Helps the body to eliminate toxins
* Helps the body to combat fungus
* Improves insulin intake, lowers the blood sugar level
* Enhances the production of mother milk
* and thanks to its very high anti-inflammatory properties, it helps with arthritis, rheumatism, joint pain and other related inflammatory conditions
Recommended dosage: one teaspoon orally, 1 or 2 times daily.
In addition: in case of acne, eczema, psoriasis and neurodermatitis, you can also directly apply the oil on the affected areas.
For more info about black seed oil & how to use it, you can check the following refrences:
|How To Store||Store in cool place. Once opened, store in refregirator.|
Peeled Sunflower seeds packed in an airtight pack. Packed by greenolic. .....
All spice is a blend of the finest spices that will spice up your food!. Packed in a glass jar.....
Betaw is a traditional type of bread made with white corn or millet. Found across Egypt and dat.....