Beyond its delicious taste, pumpkin is nutritious and linked to many health benefits.
One cup of cooked pumpkin (245 grams) contains:
· Calories: 49
· Fat: 0.2 grams
· Protein: 2 grams
· Carbs: 12 grams
· Fiber: 3 grams
· Vitamin A: 245% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
· Vitamin C: 19% of the RDI
· Potassium: 16% of the RDI
· Copper: 11% of the RDI
· Manganese: 11% of the RDI
· Vitamin B2: 11% of the RDI
· Vitamin E: 10% of the RDI
· Iron: 8% of the RDI
· Small amounts of magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, folate and several B vitamins.
Besides being packed with vitamins and minerals, pumpkin is also relatively low in calories, as it’s 94% water.
It’s also very high in beta-carotene, a carotenoid that your body turns into vitamin A.
Moreover, pumpkin seeds are edible, nutritious and linked to numerous health benefits. Here are o impressive health benefits for pumpkins (as advised by https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/pumpkin)
2. High Antioxidant Content May Reduce Your Risk of Chronic Diseases
Organic Zucchini from Sara's Desert lake farms. Packed in an aerated plastic box. 500gm .....