This is a 100% Organic Moroccan Argan Oil.
Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree that is endemic to Morocco. It is well know for being an anti-aging and moisturizing for the skin. Here are some benifits of Argan Oil according to: https://draxe.com/argan-oil-benefits-skin-hair/
1. Nighttime Moisturizer: Argan oil absorbs quickly, and does not leave an oily residue. After cleansing your skin with an all-natural cleanser, pour a single drop into your palm to warm. Apply in a circular motion to your face and neck.
2. Skin Toner: Skin toning is an important step in your skin care routine. For an all-over glow, add 2-4 drops to 8 ounces of your favorite toner, or better yet, make your own chemical free, all natural toner at home!
3. Exfoliating:Do-it-yourself exfoliators are not difficult to make, and are significantly less expensive than what you can purchase in the store, plus when you add argan oil, you get all the anti-aging effects too!
4. Acne: Argan oil has been proven to reduce sebum levels in individuals with oily skin! Argan oil’s high linoleic acid content helps to reduce inflammation caused by acne, (not to mention rashes, infections and bug bites) while helping heal damaged skin cells.
5. Stretch Marks: Argan oil can help prevent stretch marks by improving the elasticity of the skin. Warm 2-3 drops of pure argan oil in the palm of your hands and gently rub your stomach, hips, thighs or any other potential problem areas.
6. Razor Bumps and Burn: Argan oil is an effective treatment to soothe and heal for men after shaving, as well as women.
7. Whole-Body Moisturizer: Once you see amazing ways that argan oil benefits your face, do not hesitate to use it as your whole-body moisturizer! Hopefully, you are currently using an all-natural moisturizer (like coconut oil) on your body and avoiding the harsh hidden chemicals that are present in most lotions and moisturizers.
8. Leave-In Conditioner & Styling : Argan oil is also great for hair. This non-greasy oil makes for the perfect leave-in conditioner that makes your hair easier to style while repairing those pesky split ends! Argan oil helps to tame frizz and fly-aways, protect against the heat of hair dryers, curlers and flat irons, all the while promoting body, and a healthy shine.
9. Overnight Deep Conditioning Treatment: If you have dry, brittle hair, once a week do an overnight deep conditioning treatment with argan oil. If you have dandruff or dry scalp, do an overnight treatment twice per week until dandruff is gone. Continue on with weekly treatments, or as needed.
10. Lip Conditioner: Argan oil benefits more than just your skin and hair; it makes for a wonderful lip treatment or chap stick substitute! Rub in 1-2 drops, and wipe away any excess.
11. Nails: Argan oil’s non-greasy moisture is an ideal treatment for cuticles and nails.
12. Dry Feet and Heels: If you have dry cracking skin on your feet or heels, rub 2 drops into your feet, paying special attention to the problem areas. Depending on the how dry your skin is, you may need to apply a couple of more drops to fully moisturize the area.
How to Store Argan Oil: Keep bottles out of direct sunlight, and sealed tight.
100% natural fruit spread made 100% from fruits by an old French recipe. Instead of using suagr, thi.....
A pure chemical-free, unprocessed honey produced in the wild nature of North SinaiThis uniq.....
A lovely healthy quick bit of Granola bar Perfect for a long day, kids at school, at work, etc......